It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. And all of my blogging energy has been directed to my post for Sunday, so I just had to do something simple and fun while I work through my thoughts. I’ve got big plans with friends this weekend, so I wanted to get the writing out of the way!
ANYWAY. Here are some of my recent favorites. Why are most of them food??
- International Delight Coldstone Sweet Cream – Seriously, y’all. I haven’t been to Starbucks in over a month because this creamer is THAT good. It tastes like a scoop of melted ice cream in your morning coffee, and that’s enough to get me out of bed. Except the Keurig machine in my office is on the second floor, and the employee fridge is in the basement. So I walk upstairs to make my coffee, down 2 flights of stairs for my creamer, then up another flight to get back to my desk. Totally worth it.
- The Chronicles of Narnia – AKA my February books.
- Pepper-Jack String Cheese – Can’t. Stop. Eating.
- Chocolate-Chip Cookie Dough LUNA bars – These were in the boxes at the finish line of both of my races last weekend… So when I got home, naturally I went to Kroger and bought 10 of them. 12 grams of protein, gluten free, AND delicious?! Consider this my new favorite breakfast snack.
- Gluten Free Bagels – I finally found one that I like!!! ODoughs plain bagels. I pop one in the toaster for one minute, then put a piece of turkey and a slice of cheese on top and put it in the toaster oven for 5-10 minutes. SO good! SO ea
Things I’m not obsessed with:
- Cold Weather – I’m ready to start complaining about how hot it is outside. Being in Florida last weekend was such a tease!
Happy Friday!! See you on Sunday! :)