Oh hey y’all. Long time no see!
I know, I know. I’m a terrible blogger. Blah blah blah. I say it every month in my goals post- “I promise to blog more”… “I need to be better about blogging.” Etc, etc.
Maybe this time it will actually stick? Can’t say. Life is busy. Busy and beautiful.
Which is why I need to be better about keeping track of my life.
So, let’s see … Has it really been almost three months since my last blog post. SHAME.
Here’s a list of things that has happened since then, broken down by month:
- I cut almost 9 inches off my hair and donated it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths! My sister got her hair chopped as well and donated 11 inches to Locks of Love! (Pictures below!)
- I went to Mexico for work… So many tacos (and so much octopus, weirdly enough!)
- I bought a condo (and moved!) … Becoming a homeowner has been such a whirlwind. I’m not quite sure if I love it or hate it yet. So many decisions to make and bills to send and things to buy (depending on what it is, this can be fun. I didn’t enjoy buying furnace filters, but new decorations, I like!)
- My knee healed up nicely after my tumble during the flying pig. It was sore for a few weeks, but running and training have resumed. My next half marathon is the Rock-n-roll DUBLIN in August! CANT WAIT!
- Speaking of running, I’ve registered for four more races … the color run in Cincinnati in July, Dublin half in August, the Queen Bee half in October, and the Rock-n-Roll New Orleans in February.
- I went to SOUTH AFRICA on a mission trip! Look for a re-cap post on that later this week!
- I joined a new bookclub, and I read 3 books … The Interestings (ironically not that interesting), All The Light We Cannot See (pretty good!), and Scary Close (HIGHLY recommend to muh single frands, and married friends for that matter)
- I bought a selfie stick … I judge myself a little bit, but so many fun pictures.
- TWO of my closest friends moved away – one to Arkansas and the other to NYC. :(
Just a little re-cap on the last several months of my busy life, obviously much more has gone on that is un-highlight worthy and i’ve already forgotten about … If you don’t follow me on Instagram, here’s a little photo recap for ya:
- Complete the first month of #BBG … I started the program on 6/29, and I’m already seeing bits of progress!
- Stop drinking diet coke during the week.
- Finish getting my new place together before my housewarming party!!
- Finish 4 books … I think it can be done, I’m almost done with the next book club book and I have a book of short stories almost finished… Plus I’m going to Ireland at the end of the month and will have a nice long plane ride to read.